- May 27: Costa Rica Institute of Technology coordinated students in Cartago and San Carlos, Costa Rica for a successful ARISS contact with David St-Jacques. A crowd of 400 watched the activity at the institute as 9 student questions were answered. Activities were organized by TECSpace, the space engineering student university group with over 100 members, and the Space Systems Engineering Laboratory that was in charge of the design of the first satellite of Central America, launched in 2018. The ARISS contact was live streamed and The Tico Times prepared and posted an online story.
- May 27: Students at Walter Murray Collegiate Institute in Saskatoon, SK, Canada enjoyed an exciting afternoon when they got the chance to speak with David St-Jacques during their ARISS contact. St-Jacques answered 13 student questions before an audience of over 150. University of Saskatchewan engineering faculty, through the University of Saskatchewan Space Design Team, had demonstrated CubeSats and a rover project. The school has a tech club working with robots and a science club that took part in the Tomatosphere project. The Global TV station was on hand covering the event.
- May 27: Faculty and students at the Mildred Hall School in Yellowknife, NT, Canada, were thrilled to take part in an ARISS contact with David St-Jacques. Over 200 people were in the audience; the contact was live-streamed. Students learned about space vehicles, space research, and robots. Today’s Parent magazine had chosen the school as one of the Top 40 Schools in Canada. The school was selected from a field of over 600 others partly because of diverse programs including the Aboriginal Language and Culture Program (80% of students are indigenous). Mildred Hall was Yellowknife’s first teacher and the original log school still sits on school property.
- May 25: The About Gagarin from Space program’s ARISS contact was conducted at The Session Of Radio Loving Communication with participants of Project "Space Odyssey" in Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia. Supporting was Aleksey Ovchinin.
- May 26: The About Gagarin from Space program was conducted at The Session Of Radio Loving Communication with participants of "One Planet – One Future!" in Ufa, Russia. Oleg Konenenko support the ARISS contact.
- June 5: Students at Amur State University in Blagoveshchensk, Russia are planning an ARISS contact with Aleksey Ovchinin.
- June 4: Moriah Central School in Port Henry, NY, is scheduled for an ARISS contact with Nick Hague.
- June 8: The Dům dětí a Mládeže (House of Children and Youth) in Olomouc, the Czech Republic will have an ARISS contact with Nick Hague.