- June 7: Students at the Collège Maurice Genevoix in Couzeix, France experienced an exciting ARISS contact with Thomas Pesquet who answered 18 student questions. TV covering of the event was TV France 3 Limousin; radio stations included: France Bleue, Flash FM, RCF and RMJ. Attending the event were 25 students, 4 technicians and 6 professors. Two VIP guests were the Madam Rector of Academy and Madam Vice President of the University in charge of Scientific Culture. A total of 650 students watched the event online. The link was also made available to the rectorate to all the establishments in Haute Vienne. The contact was live streamed at https://live.recreasciences.com/.
- June 5: Chris Brault, who lives near Cincinnati, OH, recently won a $10,000 scholarship. In 2016, Chris was the lead student for the ARISS contact at ISpace School near Cincinnati. He earned his ham license about the time his school submitted its ARISS proposal; he wanted to be involved in a big way, and made it happen. He co-stars in an ARRL video produced for ARISS to explain all about the program; the video is played to audiences at nearly all US ARISS school contacts. The scholarship is for his upcoming college years, majoring in aeronautics and minoring in computer science at St. Louis University. He is weeks away from earning his Private Pilot license, another goal.
- June 6: Students of the Center for Additional Education of Children "UNITER" of the Ruzaevsky Municipal District of Mordovia, Russia participated in a successful “About Gagarin From Space” ARISS contact. Oleg Novitskiy supported the contact.
- June 9-10: The Moscow Aviation Institute launched a special Slow Scan TV (SSTV) event with cosmonauts downlinking 12 images featuring the Russian space program. From published reception reports, individuals in Russia, Europe, and portions of North and South America have downloaded images. Radio and space enthusiasts receiving the images are invited to post them at the ARISS SSTV Gallery found at https://www.spaceflightsoftware.com/ARISS_SSTV/ for public viewing. Thus far, 482 individuals have downloaded 1402 images.
- June 10: St Joseph’s Catholic Primary, Bombala, Australia, ARISS contact, ARISS-Japan team
- June 11 & 12: Students in Lipetsk, Russia, ARISS contacts, ARISS-Russia team
- June 12: Students in Velikiy Ustyug, Russia, ARISS contact, ARISS-Russia team