- June 14: An ARISS contact will be scheduled for Pearl Technology STEM Academy in Peoria, IL for one day during the week of July 2. The academy has begun student preparations by bringing in subject matter experts for a week to work with youth. The week’s curriculum is:
- Expert to speak on NASA 3D Printed Habitat Challenge, students to build ISS Above Raspberry Pi projects
- Bradley University Dean of Engineering to assist students building a radio payload for high-altitude balloon and predicting the payload landing site
- Air traffic controller to go over with students all requirements for high-altitude balloon launch
- Instructor to teach about radio waves, orbit prediction, Keplerian elements, related topics
- Area planetarium program director to explain ARISS radio equipment and reviewing data on balloon launch
- June 19: Students from Tehnička škola Zaječar in Zaječar, Serbia will have an ARISS radio contact with Ricky Arnold.
- June 27: The Werner-Heisenberg-Gymnasium in Leverkusen, Germany, and the Schickhardt-Gymnasium, in Herrenberg, Germany will have students talk to Alexander Gerst during an ARISS radio contact.